Interim report January-September 2017, continued growth in the third quarter
Third quarter (July 1st - September 30th)
- Net sales increased by 60% compared with the same period last year, 22,244 (13,949) thousand SEK.
- Operating profit amounted to -2,090 thousand SEK for the period, compared with SEK 292,000 for the same period last year.The 2017 figure includes a one-time expense in the form of severance pay of SEK 1,892,000.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK -2,136 (246) thousand.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 620 (255) thousand.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.3 (0.0).
First nine months (January 1 - September 30)
- Net sales increased by 46% compared to the same period last year, 57,955 (39,666) thousand SEK.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 525 thousand for the period, compared to SEK 844 thousand for the same period last year. The 2017 figure includes a one-time expense in the form of severance pay of SEK 1,892,000.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK -21 (260) thousand.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 12,776 (1,129) thousand.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.0 (0.0).
Waystream Holding AB CEO, Mats Öberg, comments:
"In my first interim report, as CEO for Waystream, I am pleased to note that we are delivering another strong third quarter; 60% net sales increase compared to Q3 '16 and 46% for the first nine months compared with 2016. During this period we have signed agreements with additional partners in Sweden as well as in Germany, and participated and sponsored BBWF (Broadband World Forum) in Berlin to establish new contacts primarily in the European market."
Obs: Report is only available in swedish
For more information, please contact:
Mats Öberg, VD Waystream
Mobile: +46 (0) 76 881 81 31
Waystream sells and designs advanced digital infrastructure including switches and routers. With our products and expertise, we help telecom operators and service providers to offer reliable and user-centric network services with a high level of functionality. Our products are smart, easy to use and manage, and designed to create the best possible experience for the end user.
The company is traded on the NASDAQ First North. Waystream’s Certified Adviser is FNCA Sweden AB.